Composite DeckingComposite decking is an increasingly popular alternative to traditional wood decking for our Maryland customers. It is a durable and low-maintenance material made from a combination of wood fibers and recycled plastic. Composite decking offers resistance to rot, decay, and insect damage, making it a long-lasting option for fences. Additionally, it is available in various colors and styles, providing a customizable and aesthetically pleasing solution for homeowners. Composite decking is known for its durability and resistance to warping or splintering, contributing to a safer and more comfortable outdoor environment.
Composite Decking Materials
- Long-lasting - Composite deck boards are made of compressed wood, vinyl and various recycled materials. Since it is a combination of plastic & wood, the material is very long-lasting even in very harsh weather conditions.
- Low Maintenance - Since many people found wood to be more of a hassle when used as a decking material, the need arose for a material that would be able to offset those problems effectively. This material also does not require any staining or painting. Composite decking does not peel, rot or splinter and these factors make it a very low-maintenance option. Though a bit of moss might occasionally gather on composite decks and they might get a little stained over time, cleaning them with regular household cleaners & a brush solves the problem.
Composite Decking Boards
- Color Retention - Composite decks also have a very uniform color as these boards are manufactured from a single batch of composites and uniformity is color is thus maintained within a single lot of boards.
- Pest & Rot Resistant - The components used in the manufacture of composite decking make it resistant to rot and pests and it does not have to be infused with any heavy metals or pesticides, to keep it that way. Thus it becomes a safe option for homes that have children or animals.
- New Variants - Since composite deck boards are a man-made product, companies are always testing, researching and improving the material. This kind of constant innovation by the various companies that manufacture this decking ensures that new and improved products are constantly introduced into the market. Better finishes and more realistic looking wood grain and different colors make this product a very versatile one. The companies also innovate on the kind of hardware that is used in the installation process and no nails or screws are required while fixing them.
The Popular ChoiceWith so many benefits, it’s no surprise that composite decking is growing in popularity and a larger number of people are now requesting that this material should now be used for deck installation in their homes. Visit Fence & Deck Connection’s office at 8057 Veterans Hwy, Annapolis, MD 21108 and speak with our representatives for more information and a quote for a composite deck.
We use the best decking materials and accessories and ensure that the installation is carried out in the shortest possible time and in the most effective manner. All our solutions are customized to match your needs and we provide you with very creative designs for composite decking.
Fence & Deck Connection installs the top two leading composite decking manufacturers, Trex and TimberTech. These two brands carry the best manufacturers warranty in the industry, and have earned their place as leaders in the composite market as a result of their commitment to quality and trust.
We are a TrexPro® Platinum Contractor
As the leading Trex contractor in our market, we have received the distinction of being a TrexPro® Platinum builder, an expert in completing even the boldest of outdoor living projects.
Testimonial"My family was very pleased with Fence and Deck Connection. I highly recommend this company. They did an exceptional job of installing a new composite deck at our home and the installation was completed within 3 days. Their staff are professional, punctual, respectful of our property, and cleaned up after themselves. We want to extend a heartfelt Thank You to Christopher from Sales, Tim from Project Management and the entire team. This is a great company and well deserving of 5 stars! Thank you!"
Sondra M. from Waldorf, MD